Digital Media Internship 2014
SB Projects is looking for young, energetic Digital Media interns based in Los Angeles to join our Marketing team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere, and we are confident that our interns will be full of them.
- We need our interns to help manage projects, conduct market research and field research, manage online databases and artist/partner properties, and implement and execute alongside our team as we continue to innovate in the entertainment and digital space. This internship is unpaid, but we will work to get you school credit.
- Expert in the digital space, ranging from social media to the ability to update web properties via CMS
- Knowledge in Front End Developoing using HTML 5 & CSS a plus
- Knowledge in creating sites on Wordpress and Tumblr a plus
- The ability to solve problems using technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of design and creative work
- Knowledge in photoshop & illustrator a plus
- Knowledge in Adobe applications, including After Effects and Final Cut Pro a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Logistics and Scheduling a plus
- Ready to be part of a team
- Los Angeles based
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research is a plus
- *Expertise in any of these areas is a plus.
- Students are required to earn school credit in order to participate in our internship program.