SB Projects holds 3 internship terms per year for classes of 3-4 students per term. We are currently accepting applications for our Winter/Spring 2020 Internship Class. The deadline for applications is November 4th. Only one email application is necessary.
- Our interns work on a little bit of everything, with opportunities to learn the music, television, film, branding, and social impact industries from every angle. This role is for the active learner who is hungry for new experiences and ready to bring their own ideas to life. We look for interns with a deep passion for music, who keep their ears open at all times, and who are keenly interested in learning the business side of music production. You will learn the A&R business from a perspective rarely available elsewhere, and have the opportunity to contribute directly to the team.
- Content Development: We are currently looking for an intern to assist in content development, with responsibilities including but not limited to reading and reviewing scripts, conducting research, and providing feedback on current projects and filmmaker submissions. Interns will also work in music/film crossover and gain insight in how the two fields overlap. Previous experience in film and TV development is required and production experience is encouraged.
- Ability to solve creative, organizational, or communications problems proactively
- Expertise in the digital space, ranging from social media to the ability to update web properties via CMS
- Passion for Music, Branding, and/or Entertainment space
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to be a part of a fast paced team
- Los Angeles based
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Required for Design Focus Only)
- Strong understanding of design and creative principles (Required for Design Focus Only)
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research is a plus
- Open to new types of learning experiences
- *BONUS* Independent thinker, Proactive, Flash/After Effects animation skills, Knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut, After Effects, etc.), Pizza lover
- QUESTIONS FOR APPLICATION: What inspires you each day? What's your favorite joke? What excites you about working at SBP? What's one thing we should know about you? What's your favorite TV show, movie or book? What is your passion and why?